Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) certification is the perfect place to recognize and inspire creativity. Not only does it allow digital skill validation, but allows you to explore new ways of approching tasks and encourages the creative process.
- Measure success by incorporating exams into current courses
- Prove students hands-on knowledge through authentic assessment of application experience
- Meet the popular demand to validate skills in the Adobe applications
- Take advantage of today’s industry standard digital software and official Adobe certification
- Enhance your courses with free curriculum from Adobe Education, which maps to the exam objectives
Adobe Certified Professional
Prove that you have the skills to work with multiple Adobe software applications. Earn three Adobe Certified Associate certifications and you will receive an ACA Specialist certificate for Video, Web or Visual Design. Learn more…
Earn an Adobe certification
An Adobe certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s skills in Adobe digital-media software. Get certified in the following:
Note: All exam languages can be viewed on the exam releases page.
Adobe Study Packets
In preparation for the Adobe Certified Professional certification exams, Certiport and Adobe have put together a set of practice materials* and example exam items for you to review. These study materials were developed to help students and educators familiarize themselves with the key areas of the certification exam. What you’ll find in this packet are:
- Topic areas and objectives for the exam
- Practice materials with image assets
- Practice exam item