The Microsoft Certified Educator Program certification represents a valid and reliable way to measure the effectiveness of your investment in ICT and professional development. Educators holding an Microsoft Certified Educator certification have the tools and skillsets to break though limitations of geography and resources, and begin to apply their knowledge to provide a customized learning experience for their students using technology.
Close the educational technology skills gap
The Microsoft Certified Educator Program is a professional development program that bridges the gap between technology skills and innovative teaching. Educators holding a Microsoft Certified Educator certification can prove they have the skills needed to provide rich, customized learning experiences for their students that incorporate critical 21st-century skills using Microsoft tools. Benefits of implementing the Microsoft Certified Educator professional development and certification program at your institution include:
- Ensures faculty/staff have a basic understanding of Microsoft Education tools
- Ensures faculty/staff can demonstrate how to successfully incorporate 21st century into lessons
- Ensures faculty/staff know which Microsoft Education tools can support which specific 21st-century skills
- Provides access to free effective professional development
- Provides reliable validation of ICT investments
Exam: Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193)
The Microsoft Certified Educator: Technology Literacy for Educators certification test is an intermediate-level examination intended to be a valid and reliable measure of competencies as measured by the 21st Century Learning Design (21CLD) framework. Passing the Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam also offers pre-service or in-service educators a credential to differentiate themselves with current and future employers.