Unity is the leading content-creation platform for VR/AR, real-time 3D, and mobile 2D. Unity is used by students and professionals around the world to create everything from games to movies, 3D models to VR simulations.
Benefits of the Unity Certified User certification
- Result-driven way to ensure your curriculum aligns with industry and global standards.
- Prepares your students for college or a career using Unity technology to create interactive content.
- Positions your students as credible job candidates to employers with an industry-recognized credential.
- Prepare students for college and career success using measurable results with an industry-recognized certification from Unity.
Unity Certified User: Programmer certification
The Unity Certified User certification focuses on C# programming with Unity technology. It will cover the basics to create interactivity in games, apps, AR/VR, and other experiences. The exam objectives are aligned with industry standards set by professionals and educators. Individuals will be expected to have at least 150 hours of Unity software use and training to obtain the certification.
Unity Certified User: Exam objectives | Exam languages and versions
Learning resources for certification success
Preparing your students for certification is a big responsibility, so let Certiport make your job easier and more effective with acclaimed learning materials and practice tests. The official Unity curriculum for the new Unity Certified User certification will be available in the summer of 2019. Check back for updates or contact your Certiport Representative.
Get started with free Unity software
Individuals can download the Personal edition to their own computer for free. Educators and schools can request a site license and not-for-profit educational institutions and programs, that qualify, can receive a free version. Learn more at Unity Education.
- Unity Asset Store provides free and affordable art assets, scripts and more for users.
- Unity Teams can be used to share files and create together with ease. Academic pricing available.
- Unity Connect is the only talent marketplace for Unity creators. Add your school today.